Amber Mini Light Bar, Strobe Lamp Type, Magnetic Mounting, Number of Heads: 2
- Item # 3TDL2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 420AMH
- Catalog Page # 973
- UNSPSC # 39111706
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Mini Light Bar
- Item - Vehicle Lighting Grouping Mini Light Bar
- Length - Vehicle Lighting 16-1/2"
- Height - Vehicle Lighting 5-1/4"
- Width - Vehicle Lighting 8"
- Lens Color - Vehicle Lighting Amber
- Light Type - Vehicle Lighting Rotating
- Number of Heads 2
- Mounting - Vehicle Lighting Magnetic
- Wiring Connection - Vehicle Lighting Lighter Plug
- Standards SAE J845 Class I, California Title 13
- Lighting Technology - Vehicle Lighting Strobe
- Lamp Type Strobe
- Flashes per Minute 400
- Voltage 12VDC
- Current Drawn 8A
- Base Material Polycarbonate
- Housing Material Polycarbonate
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Includes 12 ft. Cord
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6VKW2ECCO
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.