Amber Low Profile Mini Dual Deck Light Bar, LED Lamp Type, Permanent Mounting, Number of Heads: 4
- Item # 3JYU2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # X22LA1H
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 25172901
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Low Profile Mini Dual Deck Light Bar
- Item - Vehicle Lighting Grouping Low Profile Mini Light Bar
- Length - Vehicle Lighting 22-1/2"
- Height - Vehicle Lighting 4-1/2"
- Width - Vehicle Lighting 12-1/4"
- Lens Color - Vehicle Lighting Amber
- Light Type - Vehicle Lighting Rotating
- Number of Heads 4
- Mounting - Vehicle Lighting Permanent
- Wiring Connection - Vehicle Lighting Wire Harness
- Standards SAE J845 Class I
- Lighting Technology - Vehicle Lighting LED
- Lamp Type LED
- Number of LEDs 16
- Flashes per Minute 416
- Voltage 12VDC
- Current Drawn 12.5A
- Base Material Aluminum
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Lamp Life 100,000 hr.
- Includes Wiring Harness, Mounting Hardware
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.(LED)
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.