Amber, LED Directional Warning Lights, 12VDC, Permanent Mounting, Length 46-5/8"
- Item # 6GPW0
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # XT447AS
- Catalog Page # 975
- UNSPSC # 25172901
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 6.5 lbs.
Country of Origin Taiwan Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
XT NarrowStik™ Series Directional ArrowStik™ features traffic directing signal direction optics with 32 selectable patterns. Shock-resistant and weather protected for interior and exterior use. Operates with existing standard toggle switches or with switch panel. Includes 8 Amber LED modules, control panel, 15-ft. cable, and removable L-Shape mounting bracket. Amber LEDS meet SAE J845 Class I.
- Item Directional Warning Lights
- Light Pattern - Vehicle Lighting Arrow Left, Arrow Right, Center Out, Emergency Wig-Wag Mode
- Lighting Technology - Vehicle Lighting LED
- Number of Flash Patterns - Vehicle Lighting 32
- Wiring Connection - Vehicle Lighting Pigtail
- Lens Color - Vehicle Lighting Amber
- Mounting - Vehicle Lighting Permanent
- Standards SAE J845, Class I
- Number of Heads 8
- Length - Vehicle Lighting 47"
- Width - Vehicle Lighting 2"
- Height - Vehicle Lighting 1-1/4"
- Voltage 12VDC
- Current Drawn 6A
- Flashes per Minute Variable
- Base Material Aluminum
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Includes (8) Amber LED Modules, Control Panel, 15-ft. Cable, and Removable L-Shape Mounting Bracket
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions