Vacuum Fuel Pressure Set
- Item# 6RKL2
- Mfr. Model# JFP3000
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 81141506
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
• Ideal for testing vacuum lines and components - quickly diagnose internal engine problems such as bad rings, valves, and leaking head gaskets.• Accurately tests low-pressure fuel systems.• Helps pinpoint hard-to-find problems such as cracked lines, PCV, fuel pump, fuel filters, and more.• Professional dual scale gauge reads vacuum and pressure 0-30" Hg vac and 0-70 cm Hg, also reads 0-15 PSI and 0-100 KPA and offers zero adjust feature.• Gauge has a large 3-1/2" face featuring a chrome bezel.• Gauge is protected with a rugged outer boot.• Built-in rear hook allows gauge to be hung at eye level.• Rugged blow-molded case.
- Item Vacuum Fuel Pressure Set
- Features Professional Dual Scale Gauge Reads Vacuum And Pressure 0-30 Hg Vac And 0-70 Cm Hg, Also Reads 0-15 Psi And 0-100 Kpa, Gauge Is Protected With A Rugged Outer Boot, Built-in Rear Hook Allows Gauge To Be Hung At Eye Level
- Number of Pieces 12
- Application Ideal For Testing Vacuum Lines And Components,Diagnose Internal Engine Problems, Accurately Tests Low-pressure Fuel Systems
- Includes (T) Fitting, To-Line Connector, Conical Adapter, Fuel Adapter, 3-1/2" Vacuum Gauge, 3-1/2" Boot Gauge, 24" Hose, Carry Case
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions