1:6 Torque Multiplier, Female Input: 1/2", Male Output: 3/4"
- Item # 4JW77
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # J6212CERT
- Catalog Page # 821
- UNSPSC # 27111715
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Torque Multiplier
- Torque Measurement Type Foot-Pound
- Torque Ratio 1:6
- Female Input Square Drive 1/2"
- Male Output Square Drive 3/4"
- Max. Rated Input 200 ft.-lb.
- Max. Rated Output 1200 ft.-lb.
- Gear Ratio 1:6
- Calibration Certificate Included Yes
- Gear System Single Stage Planetary
- Reaction System Tubular Reaction Bar
- Handle Length 14-1/8"
- Antibacklash Device Not Included
- Angle of Turn Protractor 5 Degrees Increments
- Overall Length 19-19/32"
- Accuracy +/-5%
- Overload Protection None
- Head Dia. 3-15/16"
- Head Thickness 4-1/16"
- Material Bi Material
- Application Torque Wrenches and Heavy Duty Power or Impact Sockets, Not For Use with Power Drive Tools
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1ART6PROTO
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.