Steel Screwdriver with 4" Shank and 5/16" Standard Tip
- Item # 2RDR1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # J9608C
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27111701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Screwdriver and Nut Driver Grouping Screwdrivers
- Item Screwdriver
- Tip Style Group Standard
- Screwdriver Tip Style Keystone Slotted
- Tip Size 5/16"
- Handle Material Acetate
- Shank Length 4"
- Overall Length 8-3/8"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- ESD Safe No
- Insulated No
- Nonsparking No
- Handle Design Fluted
- Shank Shape Round with Hex Bolster
- Shank Material Steel
- Finish Chrome with Black Oxide Tip
- Features Precision Machined Tip
- Standards ANSI
Compliance and Restrictions