Socket with 7mm, 1/4, 9/32" Drive Size and Chrome Finish
- Item# 19C530
- Mfr. Model# J69X09
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 27111704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
The Proto® bolt extractor socket makes it easy to remove rusted, rounded, or damaged nuts and bolts. Use on SAE or metric fasteners. The working end has a helical shaped flute to help grip rounded fasteners, round head bolts, and pan head screws. A through-hole design helps gain access to fasteners at the end of long bolts or studs. Use this socket in combination with other drive tools (ratchets, adjustable wrenches, sockets, or combination wrenches) to help reach fasteners in difficult locations.
- Item Socket
- Drive Size 7mm, 1/4, 9/32"
- SAE or Metric SAE and Metric
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Overall Length 3/4"
- Finish Chrome
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.