8" 26-in-1 General Purpose Multi-Bit Screwdriver; Number of Pieces: 28
- Item# 1FR28
- Mfr. Model# J61929
- Catalog Page# 1019
- UNSPSC# 27112814
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multi-Bit Screwdriver
- Driver Type 26-in-1
- Primary Application General Purpose
- Ratcheting No
- Bit Style Clutch, Phillips, Robertson Square Recess, Slotted, Socket Heads, Torx(R)
- Single End/Double End Single End
- Bit Retainer Type Magnetic
- Handle Design Fluted
- Number of Pieces 28
- Overall Length 8"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Sizes Included Clutch 1/8", 5/32", Phillips #0, #1, #2, #3, Robertson Square Recess #0, #1, #2, #3, Slotted 1/8", 5/32", 7/32", 1/2", 9/32", Socket Heads 5/64", 3/32", 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", Torx(R) T10, T15, T20, T25, T30, T40
- Shank Type Solid
- Shank Material Steel
- Finish Chrome
- Screwdriver Bit Material S2 Steel
- Drive Size 1/4"
- Includes Magnetic Bit Holder, Blow Molded Box
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.