Steel Screwdriver with 4" Shank and 1/4" Keystone Slotted Tip
- Item # 5HM12
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # J88102
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27111701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
A versatile Proto® screwdriver with tri-lobed handle that helps prevent hand from slipping. Precision machined slotted tip with square shank.
- Screwdriver and Nut Driver Grouping Screwdrivers
- Screwdriver Tip Style Slotted, Keystone Slotted
- Tip Style Group Slotted
- Tip Size 1/4"
- Handle Material Multicomponent
- Shank Length 4"
- Overall Length 8-1/4"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- ESD Safe No
- Insulated / Uninsulated Uninsulated
- Nonsparking No
- Handle Design Ergonomic
- Shank Shape Square
- Shank Material Steel
- Finish Chrome
- Features Precision Machined Tip
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?