Yellow Rolling Cabinet, Series 450, Heavy Duty, Width: 57", Depth: 25", Height: 43"
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Rolling Cabinet
- Series Series 450, Heavy Duty
- Width 57"
- Depth 25"
- Height 43"
- Number of Drawers 11
- Color Yellow
- Drawer Capacity 200 lb.
- Drawer Slides Ball Bearing, Full Extension
- Storage Capacity 26,541 cu. in.
- Load Rating 2800 lb.
- Caster Size 6" x 2"
- Number of Shelves 1
- Material Steel
- Gauge Bottom: 14, Side: 16, Drawers: 18
- Work Surface Material Vinyl
- Caster Wheel Material Phenolic
- Caster Type (2) Fixed with Lock, (2) Swivel
- Locking System Heavy Duty Locks with Tubular Key
- Handles Full Width Aluminum
- Configuration Center Bank: (1) 49-2/3"W x 23"D x 3-7/8"H, Left Bank: (1) 28"W x 23"D x 4"H, (3) 28"W x 23"D x 6-3/8"H, Right Bank: (1) 18-2/3"W x 23"D x 1-3/4"H, (5) 18-2/3"W x 23"D x 4"H
- Finish Powder Coated
- Features Recessed Aluminum Extruded Drawer Pulls, Double Wall Drawer Fronts, 700 lb. Caster
- Includes Vinyl Top, Drawer Liners
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 5RRP2PROTO
Price $5,149.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.