Red Rolling Cabinet, Series 440, Standard Duty, Width: 27", Depth: 18", Height: 35"
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Rolling Cabinet
- Series Series 440, Standard Duty
- Width 27"
- Depth 18"
- Height 35"
- Number of Drawers 7
- Color Red
- Drawer Capacity 100 lb.
- Drawer Slides Ball Bearing, Full Extension
- Storage Capacity 7952 cu. in.
- Load Rating 1400 lb.
- Caster Size 5" x 2"
- Number of Shelves 1
- Material Steel
- Gauge Bottom: 14, Side: 16, Drawers: 18
- Work Surface Material Vinyl
- Caster Wheel Material Polyurethane
- Caster Type (2) Fixed with Lock, (2) Swivel
- Locking System Standard Key Cylinder Lock
- Handles Tubular Metal Side
- Configuration Center Bank: (5) 23-1/4"W x 16-1/8"D x 1-7/8"H, (1) 23-1/4"W x 16-1/8"D x 3-15/16"H, (1) 23-1/4"W x 16-1/8"D x 8-1/16"H
- Finish Gloss
- Features Aluminum Extruded Drawer Pulls, Recessed Drawer Pulls, Heavy-Duty Key, 4-Way Channel Bottom Panel, Smooth, Sleek and Durable Paint Finish, Heavy-Duty Easy Grip Handle, 450 lb. Caster
- For Use With Mfr. No. J441529-6RD-SC Side Cabinet
- Includes Vinyl Top, Drawer Liners
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.