Plain-Handle Dial Torque Wrench, 3/8" Drive Size, 0.5 Nm Primary Scale Increments, 10"
- Item # 4JW74
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # J6177NMFCERT
- Catalog Page # 819
- UNSPSC # 27111715
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Dial Torque Wrench
- Drive Size 3/8"
- Head Type Fixed Ratcheting
- Torque Measurement Type Newton-Meter
- Primary Scale Range 0 to 30 Nm
- Primary Scale Increments 0.5 Nm
- Calibration Certificate Included Yes
- Secondary Scale Range 0 to 250 in.-lb.
- Secondary Scale Increments 5 in.-lb.
- Electric Light/Tone No
- Overall Length 10"
- Rotation CW/CCW
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Accuracy +/-4% CW/CCW @ 20 to 100% of Full Scale
- Memory Needle Yes
- Reset Type Auto
- Min. Number of Cycles 5000
- Handle Material Steel
- Handle Type Plain
- Extension Handles No
- Standards ASME B107.14M
- Includes Blow Molded Box
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1ARR9PROTO
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.