Metric Master Tool Set, Number of Pieces: 247, Primary Application: General Purpose
- Item# 6C360
- Mfr. Model# J99730
- Catalog Page# 969
- UNSPSC# 27111703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Master Tool Set
- Primary Application General Purpose
- SAE or Metric Metric
- Number of Pieces 247
- Tool Storage Included Yes
- Tool Storage Type Included Box
- Drive Size 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4"
- Number of Sockets/Accs. 110
- Number of Wrenches 45
- Number of Pliers 26
- Number of Screwdrivers 19
- Number of Striking Tools 17
- Number of Miscellaneous Tools 31
- Number of Consumable Parts 0
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.