Long Nose Locking Pliers, 9-1/32" Length, 2-3/4" Jaw Capacity, Handle Type: Plain Grip
- Item # 4EAA3
- Mfr. Model # J289LNXL
- Catalog Page # 873
- UNSPSC # 27112115
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Locking Pliers
- Plier Jaw Style Long Nose
- Handle Type Plain Grip
- Wire Cutter No
- Length 9-1/32"
- Jaw Capacity 2-3/4"
- Jaw Thickness 3/16"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Material Alloy Steel
- Finish Black Epoxy
- Jaw Length 2-1/2"
- Jaw Width 25/64"
- Jaw Release Lever Spring Loaded Release Lever
- Screw Mechanism Screw Bolt w/ Locking Nut
- Features Hands-Free Locking Mechanism; Extended Release Lever for Quick, No-Pinch Release; Spring-Loaded Release Lever; Drop Forged Jaws and Rugged Tooth Profile for Durability and Toughness; Holes in Mobile Jaw are Drilled and not Press Punched to Ensure they are Cylindrical and have Maximum Bearing with Rivets; Large Diameter of Rivets Adding to Durability and Robustness of the Tool; Piano Wire Spring for Smooth and Efficient Jaw Opening
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.