3/8" Fixed Micrometer Torque Wrench, 11-7/8"L, 40 to 200 in.-lb.
- Item # 4LY17
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # J6064C
- Catalog Page # 783
- UNSPSC # 27111715
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Micrometer Torque Wrench
- Drive Size 3/8"
- Head Type Fixed
- Ratcheting Yes
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Torque Measurement Type Inch-Pound,Newton-Meter
- Primary Scale Range 40 to 200 in.-lb.
- Primary Scale Increments 1 in.-lb.
- Secondary Scale Range 5.7 to 23.7 Nm
- Secondary Scale Increments 0.11 Nm
- Overall Length 11-7/8"
- Rotation CW/CCW
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Accuracy +/-3% CW, +/-4% CCW @ 20% to 100% of Full Scale
- Visual/Audible Indicators Audible Click
- Min. Arc Swing 15 Degrees
- Setting Automatic Reset
- Min. Number of Cycles 50,000
- Material Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Handle Knurled with Screw-on End Cap
- Standards ASME B107.14M
- Includes Molded Plastic Case
Compliance and Restrictions