1/2" Fixed Micrometer Torque Wrench, 21-1/2"L, 30 to 150 ft.-lb.
- Item # 4LY35
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # J6016C
- Catalog Page # 783
- UNSPSC # 27111715
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Micrometer Torque Wrench
- Drive Size 1/2"
- Head Type Fixed
- Ratcheting Yes
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Torque Measurement Type Foot-Pound,Newton-Meter
- Primary Scale Range 30 to 150 ft.-lb.
- Primary Scale Increments 1 ft.-lb.
- Overall Length 21-1/2"
- Rotation CW/CCW
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Accuracy +/-3% CW, +/-4% CCW @ 20% to 100% of Full Scale
- Visual/Audible Indicators Audible Click
- Min. Arc Swing 15 Degrees
- Setting Automatic Reset
- Min. Number of Cycles 50,000
- Material Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Handle Knurled with Screw-on End Cap
- Standards ASME B107.14M
- Includes Molded Plastic Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.