Plain-Handle Dial Torque Wrench, 1/4" Drive Size, 1 in.-lb. Primary Scale Increments, 10"
- Item# 1ARP7
- Mfr. Model# J6169F
- Catalog Page# 998
- UNSPSC# 27111715
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Dial Torque Wrench
- Drive Size 1/4"
- Head Type Fixed
- Primary Scale Range 0 to 75 in.-lb.
- Primary Scale Increments 1 in.-lb.
- Secondary Scale Range 0 to 90 cm kg
- Secondary Scale Increments 2 cm kg
- Electric Light/Tone Yes
- Overall Length 10"
- Rotation CW/CCW
- Accuracy +/-3% of Torque Reading CW/CCW @ 20 to 100% of Full Scale
- Memory Needle Yes
- Reset Type Memory Needle
- Min. Number of Cycles 5000
- Handle Material Rubber
- Handle Type Plain
- Extension Handles No
- Standards ANSI B107.14M, EN26789, ISO 6789
- Includes Blow Molded Box
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 4JW71PROTO
Price $336.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.