Blue Industrial Premium Tool Utility Cart, 43" H X 37-1/2" W X 20" D, Number of Drawers: 3
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Tool Utility Cart
- Series 550S
- Tool Box Duty Rating Industrial Premium
- Width 37-1/2"
- Depth 20"
- Height 43"
- Number of Drawers 3
- Color Blue
- Drawer Color Blue
- Drawer Capacity 400 lb.
- Drawer Slides Ball Bearing, Full Extension
- Finish Gloss
- Storage Capacity 20,559 cu in.
- Load Rating 3600 lb.
- Caster Size 6" x 2"
- Number of Shelves 1
- Material Steel
- Gauge Bottom: 14, Side: 16, Drawers: 18
- Work Surface Material Steel/Vinyl
- Caster Wheel Material Glass Filled Nylon
- Caster Type (2) Fixed with Lock, (2) Swivel
- Locking System Heavy Duty Locks with Tubular Keys
- Handles Ergonomic Metal Side
- Configuration Top Compartment: (1) 31-1/4" W x 5-7/16" H x 18-3/8" D, Center Bank: (3) 28-5/8" W x 18-3/8" D x 2-7/8" H
- Features Brushed Aluminum Drawer Pulls, Fully Extending and Recessed Drawers, Adjustable Drawer Detents, Reinforced Top and Bottom Panels
- For Use With Proto Tools
- Includes Drawer Liners
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.