Black Heavy Duty Side Cabinet, 35" H X 15" W X 18" X D, Number of Drawers: 9
- Item # 48VD18
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # J541535-9BK-SC
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # J4851
- UNSPSC # 24112401
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Side Cabinet
- Series 540
- Tool Box Duty Rating Heavy Duty
- Width 15"
- Depth 18"
- Height 35"
- Number of Drawers 9
- Color Black
- Drawer Color Black
- Drawer Capacity 200 lb.
- Drawer Slides Ball Bearing
- Finish Gloss
- Storage Capacity 4516 cu. in.
- Material Steel
- Gauge 18
- Configuration 11-1/8" W Center Bank: (6) 16-1/8" D x 1-7/8" H, (2) 16-1/8" D x 3-15/16" H, (1) 16-1/8" D x 7-13/16" H
- Locking System Standard Key Cylinder
- Number of Handles 0
- Handle Design Aluminum, Full-Width
- Features Aluminum Drawer Pulls, Full Extension Drawers, Reinforced Top and Bottom Panels
- For Use With Mfr. No. J542752-7BK, J542742-12BK, J542742-11BK, J542742-8BK, J542742-7BK, J542742-4BK, J542735-7BK, J542735-3BK, J544142-15BK, J544142-6BK, J545442-14BK
- Includes (2) Keys, Drawer Liners
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.