Bench Mount Torque Transducer, 200 to 2000 ft.-lb., Drive Size: 1"
- Item # 36WX59
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # J6375B
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27111715
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Bench Mount Torque Transducer
- Drive Size 1"
- Torque Range 200 to 2000 ft.-lb.
- Accuracy 0.25%
- Length 8-1/2"
- Width 6"
- Thickness 5"
- Features Plug and Play Torque Transducers, Automatic Set-Up of Transducers, All-In-One Unit Used as an Accurate Torque Wrench and as aAn Accurate Torque Tool Tester, First Peak of Torque Mode Allows Hand Calibration of Click Type Torque Wrenches, Memory
- For Use With Mfr. No. J6360B
- Includes Female to Female Square Drive Adapter
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.