7/32" Alloy Steel Socket with 1/4" Drive Size and Chrome Finish
- Item# 19C449
- Mfr. Model# J4707DPL
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 27111704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Socket
- Drive Size 1/4"
- SAE or Metric SAE
- Socket Sizes 7/32"
- Output Type Spline
- Socket Depth Deep
- Number of Points 12
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Overall Length 2"
- Finish Chrome
- Material Alloy Steel
- Drive Type Square
- Features Designed to Service High Tensile Strength Fasteners Used Widely on Military and Commercial Aircraft and in Heavy Machinery Applications where Vibration is Prevalent; Used in Automotive and Industrial Areas where High Performance Torque Needs to be Achieved; Help Tighten High-Strength Bolts to High Torque Loads; Help Lower the Force Required to Turn Standard Fasteners by Allowing the Torque Load to be Moved Away from the Corners to Help Prevent Fastener Rounding; Help Deliver Twice the Torque of 12 point Wrenches on Double-Box Fasteners, and more Torque than Hex Wrenches on Hex Fasteners; Helps Reduce Foreign Object Debris (FOD) by Having a Precise Fit Between the Fastening Tool and its Fastener
- Standards Military Specification MIL-W-8982/1A
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.