3/8" Fixed Micrometer Torque Wrench, 14-15/16"L, 200 to 1000 in.-lb.
- Item # 426F25
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # J6066C
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27111715
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Micrometer Torque Wrench
- Drive Size 3/8"
- Head Type Fixed
- Ratcheting Yes
- Calibration Certificate Included Yes
- Torque Measurement Type Inch-Pound
- Primary Scale Range 200 to 1000 in.-lb.
- Primary Scale Increments 5 in.-lb.
- Overall Length 14-15/16"
- Rotation CW/CCW
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Accuracy +/-4% CW, +/-6% CCW
- Visual/Audible Indicators Audible Click
- Min. Arc Swing 15 Degrees
- Number of Geared Teeth 24
- Setting Automatic Reset
- Min. Number of Cycles 5000
- Material Steel
- Handle Knurled
- Standards ASME B107.300-2010, SAE AS28431A, SAE AS4984A
- Includes Molded Plastic Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.