Multi-Bit Screwdriver 8-Pc., 11-in-1, General Purpose, 7-1/4" Overall Length
- Item # 45JU26
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # J93111
- Catalog Page # 801
- UNSPSC # 27111701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Screwdriver and Nut Driver Grouping Screwdrivers
- Item Multi-Bit Screwdriver
- Tip Style Group Crosspoint,Slotted,Square,Star
- Screwdriver Tip Style Phillips/Slotted/Square Recess/Torx(R)
- Sizes Included PH1 x 4R-5T Slotted, PH1 x 6R-8T Slotted, Robertson Square Recess S1 x S2, Torx(R) T10 x T20
- Handle Material Multi-Component
- Overall Length 7-1/4"
- Includes (2) Bit Holders, (3) Nutdrivers: 1/4", 5/16", 3/8"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- ESD Safe No
- Insulated No
- Nonsparking No
- Handle Design Cushion Grip
- Bit Style Phillips,Robertson Square Recess,Slotted,Torx(R)
- Driver Type 11-in-1
- Primary Application General Purpose
- Ratcheting No
- Single End/Double End Double End
- Bit Retainer Type Magnetic Quick Change
- Number of Pieces 8
- Shank Type Solid
- Shank Material Steel
- Finish Chrome
- Screwdriver Bit Material S2 Steel
- Drive Size 1/4",3/8",5/16"
- Standards ASME B107
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.