Gasket Maker Copper RTV Silicone Sealant, 3 oz.
- Item # 52ZV61
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 78002
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item RTV Silicone Sealant
- Type Gasket Maker
- Size 3 oz.
- Color Copper
- Temp. Range -80 Degrees to 700 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.01
- Viscosity Paste
- Flash Point 194 Degrees F
- Full Cure 24 hr.
- Begins to Harden 10 to 20 min.
- Expansion Ratio None
- Substrates Metal, Plastic, Wood, Ceramic, Glass
- Characteristics Especially Formulated for Turbo-Charged, 4 Cylinder and High Performance Engines As A Replacement for Gaskets, Seals and Gasket Dressings. Low Odor, Low Volatile Formula Will Not Foul Oxygen Sensors Corrode Aluminum, Iron and Steel.
- Application Gasketing, Sealing and Bonding
- Includes Nozzle
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.