25"L Polysulfone Water Supply Push Connect for Ice Makers, Filtration, Humidifiers, Evaporation Cool
- Item # 18F368
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 648-000
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141720
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Water Supply Push Connect
- Material of Construction Polysulfone
- Application Ice Makers, Filtration, Humidifiers, Evaporation Coolers
- Outside Dia. (In.) 1/4
- Inlet Size (In.) 1/8
- Inlet Type Push Fit
- Outlet (In.) 1/8
- Outlet Type Push Fit
- Water Connector Inlet Size (In) 1/8
- Water Connector Inlet Type 1/8"
- Water Connector Outlet Size (In) 1/8
- Water Connector Outlet Type Push Fit
- Supply Stop Inlet Size (In) 1/8
- Supply Stop Inlet Type 1/8
- Supply Stop Outlet Size (In) 1/8
- Supply Stop Outlet Type 1/8
- Length (In.) 25
- Max. Working Pressure (PSI) 250
- Operating Temp. (F) 73.4
- Inner Core Polysulfone
- Nut Material Plastic
- Features Twist Lock
- Includes Fittings and Tubing
- Standards NSF/ANSI 61, AB1954
- Compliance AB1953
- Package Quantity 1
- Pipe Dia. (In.) 1/8
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.