Capacitor Kit,For Use With Motors in Air Conditioning Condensers,Package Quantity 1
- Item # 5JNP0
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LCKP-001
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26101806
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Capacitor Kit
- For Use With Motors in Air Conditioning Condensers
- Function Enables User to Connect and Mount 2 Capacitors of Different Ratings in Order to Achieve the Required Rating
- Standards Capacitors are UL Recognized (101N110) and RoHS Compliant; Life-Line Spider Connector Device is cULus Recognized (E258686)
- Includes 6 PROLINE Capacitors (5, 10, 15, 25/5, 45/5 and 55/7.5 MFD 440V), 2 Life-Line Spider Connector Devices, 1 Package of 3 Connector Device Mounting Brackets, 1 Package of 3 Capacitor Mounting Brackets with Hardware, 1 Application Guide, and 1 Molded Hinged Carrying Case 5 5/8 H x 11 1/8 W x 8" D
- Package Quantity 1
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.