Light Fixture,26W,120V,Brushed Nickel
- Item # 20LE09
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # P7085-09EBWB
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Decorative Light Fixture
- Fixture Type Sconce
- Lamp Quantity 1
- Housing Finish Brushed Nickel
- Lens Type Acrylic
- Lamp Type 4-Pin, Quad Compact Fluorescent
- Energy Star Compliant Yes
- Mounting Wall
- Suggested Lamp Item No. Mfr. No. F26DBX/827/ECO4P
- Fixture Wattage 26W
- Height 10-5/8"
- Width 9-3/8"
- Lamp Watts 26W
- Voltage 120VAC
- Description/Special Features One-Light Wall Sconce with 120V NPF Electronic Ballast
- Ballast Type 120V NPF Electronic
- Ballast Quantity 1
- Housing Material Steel
- Lamp Included Yes
- Standards UL-cUL Listed for Damp Locations
- Series Compact Fluorescent Acrylic Wall Sconce Family
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.