Light Fixture,26W,120V,Antique Bronze
- Item # 20LD90
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # P7081-20
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Decorative and Surface Mount Fixtures Traditional Decorative Fixture
- Fixture Type - Decorative and Surface Mount Fixtures Sconce
- Nominal Length 13-1/2"
- Nominal Width 4-1/2"
- Nominal Height 13-1/2"
- Diameter 4-1/2"
- Linkable Up To Unlinkable
- Max. Fixture Wattage 26.0
- Lamp Watts - Fixtures 26.0
- Fixture Voltage 120
- Dimmable Yes
- Light Technology Fluorescent
- Emergency Battery Backup No
- IP Rating Not rated
- Lamp Type - Fixtures GU24
- Lamp Quantity 1
- Ballast Quantity 0
- Housing Finish Antique Bronze
- Housing Material Steel
- Suggested Lamp Item No. Mfr. No. FLE26HT3/2/GU24
- Lamp Included No
- Ambient Temp. Range N/A
- Mounting Wall
- Standards cCSAus Wet Location Listed
- Series Compact Fluorescent Glass Wall Sconce Family
- Description/Special Features One-Light Wall Sconce
- Item Decorative Light Fixture
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.