PVC Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 3 Lining, Black, M, PR 1
- Item # 11V483
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 710CR
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # G2634
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
The ERGODYNE® cut-resistant trades gloves have a 100% Kevlar® lining that ensures cut-resistance without the loss of dexterity and functionality. Visco-elastic, gel-polymer palm pad dampens shock and impact. Wipe away sweat using the absorbent terry-cloth thumbs. These heavy-duty mechanic's gloves also feature abrasion-resistant PVC on palm and fingers, breathable stretch spandex with neoprene knuckle pads, synthetic leather palms and fingers, and reinforced fingertips for optimal durability.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 3
- Glove Coating Material PVC
- Suggested Use Environment Dry
- Glove Size M
- Puncture Resistant No
- Palm Material Synthetic Leather
- Color Black
- Cuff Hook-and-Loop
- Glove Cut Gunn
- Application Assembly/Fabrication, Framing/Carpentry, Heavy Machinery, Mechanics, Roofing, Plumbing/HVAC, Landscaping, Hand/Power Tools
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions