3/8" Stainless Steel Rotary Vane Pump, 154 Max. Flow (GPH)
- Item # 5JKD3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 103A140F31RA 250
- Catalog Page # 2698
- UNSPSC # 40151716
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 2.23 lbs.
Country of Origin Mexico Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Ideal for use with carbonated, deionized, or distilled water and moderately aggressive liquids, this PROCON positive displacement rotary vane pump runs quietly, has low vibration and pulsation characteristics, and is virtually maintenance-free. Model can handle many liquids with low lubricating characteristics at relatively high pressures. Flow remains constant over entire pressure range while metal-to-metal contact is eliminated, resulting in low starting torque. Pump is compatible with fire-resistant fluids, hydraulic oil, lubricants, coolants, insecticides, and soap. Can also be used in dispensers, espresso machines, sprayers, filtration and water purification processes, team-cleaning and car-washing machines, pressure boosters, atomizing/misting humidification systems, circulation systems, laboratory pumps, pilot plants, boiler feeds, textile machines, and fire jockey pumps.
- Item Rotary Vane Pump
- Inlet/Outlet NPTF (In.) 3/8
- Max. Flow (GPH) 154
- Min. Flow Rate (GPH) 135
- Relief Pressure Max. (PSI) 250
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 250
- Body Material Stainless Steel
- External Relief Not Required
- By-Pass Yes
- Mounting Carbonator Clamp Style
- Max. Temp. (F) 158
- Built-In Relief Valve
- Relief Valve PSI Setting 200
- Shaft 303 Stainless Steel
- GPH of Water @ 50 PSI 143
- GPH of Water @ 100 PSI 141
- GPH of Water @ 150 PSI 139
- GPH of Water @ 200 PSI 137
- GPH of Water @ 250 PSI 135
- HP @ 50 PSI 1/4
- HP @ 100 PSI 1/3
- HP @ 150 PSI 1/2
- HP @ 200 PSI 1/2
- HP @ 250 PSI 3/4
- GPH 140
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?