Low Voltage Thermostat,Auto-Heat-CoolOff
- Item # 45KE85
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # T801
- Catalog Page # 3088
- UNSPSC # 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Low Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat 1
- Stages Cool 1
- Terminal Designations RH,RC,C,Y,W,G,O,B
- System Switching Auto-Heat-Cool-Off
- Fan Switching Auto-On
- Display Large Character
- Key Pad Lockout Yes
- Programmable Fan No
- Automatic Changeover Yes
- Humidification Control No
- Dehumidification Control No
- Remote Sensing Capability No
- Temporary Program Override No
- Temporary Temperature Hold No
- Filter Indicator Yes
- Temperature Limiting Yes
- Battery Backup Yes
- Low Battery Indicator Yes
- Batteries Included Yes
- Dual Transformer Compatible Yes
- Power Method Hardwired/Battery
- Voltage 24VAC
- 750mV Compatible Yes
- Height 4-39/64"
- Width 4-45/64"
- Depth 1"
- Mounting Type Horizontal or Vertical
- Mounting Location Wall
- Color White
- Control Range 44 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Features Large Numbers, 1H/1C
- For Use With Heating and Cooling
- Includes 2 AA Batteries, Manual/Install Guide, Screws and Wall Anchors
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.