Low Voltage Thermostat, Wireless PTAC
- Item # 45KE80
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # T631W-2
- Catalog Page # 3021
- UNSPSC # 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Low Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat 2 Heat Pump or 1 Conventional
- Stages Cool 1
- Terminal Designations R,C,Y,W,GH,GL,O/B
- System Switching Heat-Cool-Off
- Fan Switching High-Low
- Display LCD
- Key Pad Lockout No
- Programmable Fan No
- Automatic Changeover No
- Humidification Control No
- Dehumidification Control No
- Remote Sensing Capability Yes
- Temporary Program Override No
- Temporary Temperature Hold No
- Filter Indicator No
- Temperature Limiting Yes
- Battery Backup Yes
- Low Battery Indicator Yes
- Batteries Included Yes
- Dual Transformer Compatible No
- Power Method Hardwired/Battery
- Voltage 24VAC
- 750mV Compatible Yes
- Height 4-13/32"
- Width 4-45/64"
- Depth 1-7/64"
- Mounting Type Horizontal or Vertical
- Mounting Location Wall
- Color White
- Control Range 44 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Features Wireless PTAC
- For Use With Heating and Cooling
- Includes 2 AA Batteries, Manual/Install Guide, Screws and Wall Anchors
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.