0.70 Oz Strips Putty with Temp. Range of Up to 250°F, Brown
- Item # 3HHH7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 62020
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Putty
- Type 2-Part
- Size 0.70 Oz Strips
- Color Brown
- Compound Style Epoxy Resin
- Functional Cure 2 to 4 hr.
- Mixing Ratio 1:1
- Shear Strength 500 psi (minimum)
- Max. Temp. 250 Degrees F
- Temp. Range Up to 250 Degrees F
- Work Life 1 hr.
- Application For Repairing Small Leaks Or Cracks In Fuel Tanks And Radiators
- Characteristics Permanently Seals Small Holes Cracks, Or Split Seams Without Draining Or Removing Gas Tank Or Radiator, Applicable To Wet Surfaces
- Includes (2) 0.70-oz. Strips, Resin and Hardener
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5TT85LOCTITE
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.