PRO SCIENTIFIC INC.
VSOS-4P Programmable Orbital Shaker
- Item# 12F239
- Mfr. Model# 576000-00
- Catalog Page# 821
- UNSPSC# 41103813
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
This instrument maintains a reproducible uniform, smooth, and quiet orbital shaking motion (19mm circular) that both mixes and vortexes for a wide range of laboratory applications such as cell/tissue culture, hybridization, staining and destaining gels, and more. It can be used in cold rooms and incubator or CO2 environments. Digital capabilities allow the rpm speed and time to be visually set, with up to 4 programs stored in memory. Time can be set from 1 to 999 min., or continuous mode to allow for extended experiments and overnight runs. It also offers pulse operation for short processing runs.12" x 14" universal platform with removable neoprene rubber pad can support up to 110 lb. A set of adjustable support bars helps accommodate standard vessels or odd-shaped containers.
- Item VSOS-4P Programmable Orbital Shaker
- Movement Type 19mm Orbital Motion
- Operating Mode Manual & Programmable
- Speed 20 - 300 RPM
- Weight Capacity 110 lbs
- Weight 32
- Height 8.7
- Width 10
- Depth 14
- Voltage 115
- Hz 50/60
- Compliance CE
- Features Manual and Pluse Mode. (4) Programs Storage and Recall, Time Input Increments 1 to 999 min. or Continuous Mode, 3mm Orbit
- Includes 12 X 14 Table with Support Bar Set
- For Use With For various beakers, containers, and vessels
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.