Electric Workbench, ESD Laminate, 30" Depth, 30-1/2" to 46-1/2" Height, 60" Width, 1000 lb. Load Cap
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Workbench/Workstation Item Workbench
- Workbench/Table Surface Material ESD Laminate
- Workbench/Table Adjustment Electric
- Workbench/Work Table Type Freestanding
- Load Capacity 1000 lb.
- Load Capacity Range 1000 lb. to 4999 lb.
- Workbench/Table Leg Type Cantilever
- Width 60"
- Color Gray
- Depth 30"
- Height 30-1/2" to 46-1/2"
- Top Thickness 1-1/4"
- Workbench/Table Frame Material Steel
- Finish Powder Coated
- Standards Carbon Free, RoHS Compliant
- Includes Legs, 3-Position Programmable Electric Height Adjustment Motor, Controller, Memory Switch, Front Rail, Back Rail, Work Surface, Hardware
- Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 25% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
- Green Certification or Other Recognition Carbon Free Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Carbon Free Certified.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.