Bolted Workstation, ESD Laminate, 30" Depth, 30" to 36" Height, 72" Width, 5000 lb. Load Capacity
- Item # 16D751
- Mfr. Model # BIB4
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 24102006
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Workbench/Workstation Item Workstation
- Workbench/Table Surface Material ESD Laminate
- Load Capacity 5000 lb.
- Workbench/Table Leg Type Straight
- Width 72"
- Color Beige
- Load Capacity Range 5000 lb. to 9999 lb.
- Top Thickness 1-1/4"
- Height 30" to 36"
- Finish Powder Coated
- Standards Carbon Free, RoHS Compliant
- Includes Footrest, 6" Drawer with Lock, Standard Ground Kit, (12) Outlet Power Supply, Overhead Adjustable Light, 12" Laminate Shelf, Bin Holder
- Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 25% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
- Green Certification or Other Recognition Carbon Free Certified
- Workbench/Table Adjustment Bolted
- Depth 30"
- Workbench/Table Frame Material Steel
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Carbon Free Certified.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.