LED Headlamp, Plastic, 10,000 hr. Lamp Life, Maximum Lumens Output: 10, Black
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Headlamp
- Flashlight Grade Tactical
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Rechargeable No
- Flashlight Battery Type Lithium-Ion
- Flashlight Battery Size CR2016
- Lumens 10
- Number of Batteries 2
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 36 hr.
- Lumens Range 0 to 49
- Run Time on High Setting 36 hr.
- Maximum Lumens Output 10
- Lamp Type LED
- Lamp Life 10,000 hr.
- Light Output Modes High
- Flashlight Beam Type Fixed
- Special Light Output Mode Red Light
- Body Color Black
- Body Material Plastic
- Weight with Batteries 0.64 oz.
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Switch Type Push Button
- Mounting Type Rail
- Body Dia. 1.25"
- Beam Distance 15m
- Water Penetration Rating IPX7
- Drop Rating 2m
- Standards CE
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.