LED Headlamp, Plastic, 10,000 hr. Lamp Life, Maximum Lumens Output: 200, Orange
- Item # 453G34
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # AX-OR
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 0
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item General Purpose Headlamp
- Flashlight Grade General Purpose
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Light Technology LED
- Rechargeable No
- Flashlight Battery Type Alkaline
- Flashlight Battery Size AAA
- Lumens 200
- Lumens Range 100 to 249
- Maximum Lumens Output 200
- Run Time on High Setting 50 hr.
- Light Output Modes High/Medium/Low
- Body Color Orange
- Flashlight Body Material Plastic
- Special Light Output Mode Red Light
- Number of Batteries 3
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 50/120 hr.
- Lamp Life 10,000 hr.
- Flashlight Beam Type Dual, Fixed, Flood, Spot
- Weight with Batteries 0.18 oz.
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Switch Type Push Button
- Replacement Lamp No
- Mounting Type Head Strap
- Beam Distance 58m
- Water Penetration Rating IPX4
- Drop Rating 1.0m
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.