LED Headlamp, Plastic, 10,000 hr. Lamp Life, Maximum Lumens Output: 125, Tan
- Item # 24M993
- Mfr. Model # HYB123-3-NOD-MC
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Headlamp
- Flashlight Grade Tactical
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Light Technology LED
- Rechargeable No
- Flashlight Battery Type Lithium-Ion
- Flashlight Battery Size CR123A
- Lumens 125
- Lumens Range 100 to 249
- Maximum Lumens Output 125
- Run Time on High Setting 4 hr.
- Light Output Modes High / Low
- Body Color Tan
- Flashlight Body Material Plastic
- Special Light Output Mode Red Light
- Number of Batteries 1
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 4/40 hr.
- Lamp Life 10,000 hr.
- Flashlight Beam Type Fixed
- Weight with Batteries 2.40 oz.
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Switch Type Push Button
- Mounting Type Strap
- Body Dia. 0.75"
- Beam Distance 75/15m
- Water Penetration Rating IPX4
- Drop Rating 2.0m
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.