4 Ways Monoblock Hydraulic Directional Valve with 16 Flow Capacity (GPM)
- Item # 6X844
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # RD2555T4ESA1
- Catalog Page # 2475
- UNSPSC # 40141608
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hydraulic Directional Valve
- Valve Type - Hydraulic Valves Hydraulic Directional Control Valve
- Number of Spools - Hydraulic Valves 1
- Valve Ways and Positions 4-Way/3-Position
- Spool Action Spring Center To Neutral
- Max. Flow - Hydraulic Valves 16.0 gpm
- Inlet Port Size - Hydraulic Valves 1/2" NPT
- Outlet Port Size - Hydraulic Valves 1/2" NPT
- Max. Pressure - Hydraulic Valves 3000 psi
- Center Tandem
- Work Port Size - Hydraulic Valves 1/2" NPT
- Relief Valve Range (PSI) 1000 to 2750
- Factory Preset Relief Valve Setting (PSI) 1500 psi @ 12 GPM
- Adjustable PSI Range 1000-2750
- Length (In.) 8
- Height (In.) 3-3/8
- Width (In.) 3-7/8
- For Use With Double Acting Cylinders
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6X845PRINCE
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.