Steel Shim Stock Roll, 1008-1010 Grade, 0.0010" Thickness, ±0.0001" Thickness Tolerance
- Item # 5EY10
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 16700
- Catalog Page # 2256
- UNSPSC # 31163301
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Shim Stock Shim Stock Roll
- Shim Material Steel
- Grade 1008-1010
- Shim Thickness 0.0010"
- Thickness Tolerance +/-0.0001"
- Shim Width 6"
- Width Tolerance +/-0.005"
- Shim Length 180"
- Length Tolerance +3/-0.250"
- Shim Temper Full Hard
- Tensile Strength (PSI) 80,000
- Rockwell Hardness B90
- Application Used For Spacing In Chemical Plants, Food Processing Facilities, Refineries And Other Areas That Require High Corrosion Resistance
- Meets/Exceeds ASTM-A109, AISI-1008/AISI-1010
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 5EU79PRECISION BRAND
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.