Brass Shim Stock Roll, 260 Grade, 0.0200" Thickness, ±0.0013" Thickness Tolerance
- Item # 5EY89
- Mfr. Model # 17730
- Catalog Page # 2256
- UNSPSC # 31231401
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Shim Stock Type Shim Stock Roll
- Shim Material Brass
- Grade 260
- Shim Thickness 0.0200"
- Thickness Tolerance +/-0.0013"
- Shim Width 6"
- Width Tolerance +/-0.008"
- Shim Length 180"
- Length Tolerance +3/-0.125"
- Shim Temper Half Hard
- Tensile Strength (PSI) 57,000
- Rockwell Hardness 30T 56-68
- Meets/Exceeds ASTM-B19, ASTM-B36, SAE-CA-260, CDA-260
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5EY76PRECISION BRAND
Web Price $274.60 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.