Semi-Gloss Interior Paint, Latex, Bright White, 5 gal.
- Item # 422F88
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 0000Z0680-20
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # J6705
- UNSPSC # 31211506
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Interior Paint
- For Use On Surface Material Drywall,Masonry,Metal,Plaster,Wood
- Paint Base Type Latex
- Paint Color Family Whites
- Color Bright White
- Finish Semi-Gloss
- Size 5 gal.
- Coverage 400 sq. ft./gal.
- VOC Content Less Than 50g/L
- Dry Time Recoat 4 hr.
- Paint Sub-Brand Fresh-Spec(TM)
- Paint Cleanup Soap and Water
- Dry Time 1 hr.
- Min. Application Temp. 50 Degrees F
- Application Method Brush, Roller, Sprayer
- Features Zero VOC Paint Base and When Used with GeoShades Colorants
- Standards GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
- Green Certification or Other Recognition GREENGUARD Gold
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Non-Flammable Gas
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is GREENGUARD Gold.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.