Semi-Gloss Exterior Paint, Latex Base, Pagoda Red, 5 gal.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Exterior Paint
- For Use On Surface Material Brick,Concrete,Masonry,Metal,Plastic,Stucco,Wood
- Paint Base Type Latex
- Paint Color Family Oranges
- Color Pagoda Red
- Finish Semi-Gloss
- Size 5 gal.
- Coverage 400 sq. ft./gal.
- VOC Content Less Than 50g/L
- Dry Time Recoat 4 hr.
- Paint Sub-Brand Accolade(R)
- Paint Cleanup Soap and Water
- Dry Time 30 min.
- Min. Application Temp. 50 Degrees F
- Application Method Brush, Roll, Spray
- Features Superior Quality, Spatter-Resistant, 100% Acrylic House and Trim Paint, High Solids House Paint, Resists Blistering, Chipping Peeling and Chalking, Mildew Resistant Coating, Powerful Stain Resistance and Removal
- Green Environmental Attribute Meets SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Meets SCAQMD Requirements.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.