Towable Stndby Generator, 85.2kW, 128 gal.
- Item# 29FD02
- Mfr. Model# SE930XPAY00-TR7
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 26111604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
- Item Towable Standby Generator
- kW 85.2
- Voltage Switchable 240V (1-Phase), 208V (3-Phase), 480V (3-Phase)
- Phase 1 and 3
- Fuel Tank Capacity 128 gal.
- Outlets (1) 50A 3ph TL, (1) 50A 1ph TL, (1) 30A NEMA L14-30R, (1) 20A NEMA L5-20R, (2) 20A GFCI, Main Lugs
- Height 92-1/4"
- Width 72"
- Length 171"
- Fuel Type Diesel
- Engine Cooling Liquid
- Engine Brand Perkins
- Engine Size 4.4L
- Engine RPM 1800
- Run Time @ 1/2 Load 37 hr.
- Run Time @ Full Load 22.2 hr.
- Sound Level dBA 71
- Starter Type Electric, 12V DC
- Enclosure Material Galvanized Steel
- 12VDC Battery Charger Yes
- Amps @ 120/240V, 1 Phase 291.7
- kVA Rating 106.5
- Hz 60
- Power Factor 0.8
- Automatic Volts Regulation Yes
- Battery Included Yes
- Battery Group Size 13-1/2"L x 6-3/4"W x 7-1/2"H
- Battery Requirements 770 CCA
- Circuit Breaker Yes
- High Temp. Alarm Yes
- Includes Trailer, Battery, Battery Charger, Engine Fluids, Manual, Oil Drain Pump
- Low Coolant Level Alarm No
- Low Oil Pressure Alarm Yes
- Main Circuit Breaker Yes
- Run Time Hour Meter Yes
- Over Speed Yes
- Fault Indicator Lights Yes
- Standards ISO-8528, ISO-3046, IEC 34-1, EN 60034-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No14-95-No100-98
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AR, AZ, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, LA, MD, ME, MO, MT, ND, NE, NH, NM, NV, NY, OR, PA, SD, TX, UT, VT, WA, WV and WY
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.