Towable Standby Genratr, 179.6kW, 260 gal.
- Item# 29FD05
- Mfr. Model# SE201XPAY00-TR12
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 26111604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
- Item Towable Standby Generator
- kW 179.6
- Voltage Switchable 240V (1-Phase), 208V (3-Phase), 480V (3-Phase)
- Phase 1 and 3
- Fuel Tank Capacity 260 gal.
- Outlets (1) 50A 3ph TL, (1) 50A 1ph TL, (1) 30A NEMA L14-30R, (1) 20A NEMA L5-20R, (2) 20A GFCI, Main Lugs
- Height 99"
- Width 79"
- Length 220"
- Fuel Type Diesel
- Engine Cooling Liquid
- Engine Brand Perkins
- Engine Size 6.6L
- Engine RPM 1800
- Run Time @ 1/2 Load 34.2 hr.
- Run Time @ Full Load 20.5 hr.
- Sound Level dBA 73
- Starter Type Electric, 12V DC
- Enclosure Material Galvanized Steel
- 12VDC Battery Charger Yes
- Amps @ 120/240V, 1 Phase 483.3
- kVA Rating 224.5
- Hz 60
- Power Factor 0.8
- Automatic Volts Regulation Yes
- Battery Included Yes
- Battery Group Size 19"L x 6-3/4"W x 8-1/4"H
- Battery Requirements 900 CCA
- Circuit Breaker Yes
- High Temp. Alarm Yes
- Includes Trailer, Battery, Battery Charger, Engine Fluids, Manual, Oil Drain Pump
- Low Coolant Level Alarm No
- Low Oil Pressure Alarm Yes
- Main Circuit Breaker Yes
- Run Time Hour Meter Yes
- Over Speed Shutdown Yes
- Fault Indicator Lights Yes
- Standards ISO-8528, ISO-3046, IEC 34-1, EN 60034-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No14-95-No100-98
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AR, AZ, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, LA, MD, ME, MO, MT, ND, NE, NH, NM, NV, NY, OR, PA, SD, TX, UT, VT, WA, WV and WY
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.