Towable Standby Generator, 82 kW
- Item# 6FTC2
- Mfr. Model# SE930XPAZ00-TR7
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 26111601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
- Item Towable Standby Generator
- kW 82
- Voltage Switchable 240V (1-Phase), 208V (3-Phase), 480V (3-Phase)
- Phase 1 and 3
- Fuel Tank Capacity 128 gal.
- Outlets (2) 120V GFCI, (1) 120V 30A, (1) 120/240V 30A, (1) 120/240V 50A, (1) 240V 3ph, Main Lugs
- Height 94-1/2"
- Width 75"
- Length 176"
- Fuel Type Diesel
- Engine Cooling Liquid
- Engine Brand Perkins
- Engine Size 6600 CC
- Engine RPM 1800
- Run Time @ 1/2 Load 35 hr.
- Run Time @ Full Load 22 hr.
- Sound Level dBA 92 Exercising at 7 Meters or 65 Normal Operation at 7 Meters
- Starter Type Electric, 12V DC
- Enclosure Material Steel
- 12VDC Battery Charger Yes
- Amps @ 120/240V, 1 Phase 308.3
- kVA Rating 102
- Hz 60
- Power Factor 0.8
- Automatic Volts Regulation Yes
- Battery Included Yes
- Battery Group Size 13.5x6.75x7.5"
- Battery Requirements 770 CCA
- Circuit Breaker Yes
- High Temp. Alarm Yes
- Includes Trailer
- Low Coolant Level Alarm No
- Low Oil Pressure Alarm Yes
- Main Circuit Breaker Yes
- Run Time Hour Meter Yes
- Over Speed No
- Fault Indicator Lights LCD Display
- Standards ISO-8528, ISO-3046, IEC 34-1, EN 60034-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No14-95-No100-100
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SD, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WV and WY
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.