Towable Standby Generator, 43.2kW, 95 gal.
- Item# 29FD09
- Mfr. Model# SE520XYAX00
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 26111601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
- Item Towable Standby Generator
- kW 43.2
- Voltage Switchable 240V (1-Phase), 208V (3-Phase), 480V (3-Phase)
- Phase 1 and 3
- Fuel Tank Capacity 95 gal.
- Outlets (1) 50A TL, (1) 30A NEMA L14-30R, (2) 20A GFCI, Main Lugs
- Height 62-7/16"
- Width 38-7/8"
- Length 82-3/4"
- Fuel Type Diesel
- Engine Cooling Liquid
- Engine Brand Yanmar
- Engine Size 3.3L
- Engine RPM 1800
- Run Time @ 1/2 Load 46.6 hr.
- Run Time @ Full Load 28 hr.
- Sound Level dBA 67
- Starter Type Electric, 12V DC
- Enclosure Material Galvanized Steel
- 12VDC Battery Charger Yes
- Amps @ 120/240V, 1 Phase 120.8
- kVA Rating 54.0
- Hz 60
- Power Factor 0.8
- Automatic Volts Regulation Yes
- Battery Included Yes
- Battery Group Size 11"L x 6-3/4"W x 7-1/2"H
- Battery Requirements 770 CCA
- Circuit Breaker Yes
- High Temp. Alarm Yes
- Includes Battery, Battery Charger, Engine Fluids, Manual, Oil Drain Pump
- Low Coolant Level Alarm No
- Low Oil Pressure Alarm Yes
- Main Circuit Breaker Yes
- Run Time Hour Meter Yes
- Over Speed Yes
- Fault Indicator Lights Yes
- Standards ISO-8528, ISO-3046, IEC 34-1, EN 60034-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No14-95-No100-98
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.