3/4" FNPT Inlet Type Mixing Valve, Brass, 4 to 74 gpm
- Item # 6AUZ5
- Mfr. Model # MM432-10
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141609
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Mixing Valve
- Body Material Brass
- Flow Rate 4 to 74 gpm
- Inlet Type FNPT
- Outlet Type FNPT
- Inlet Size 3/4"
- Outlet Size 1"
- Temp. Range 60 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 125 psi
- Overall Height 16-3/4"
- Overall Width 9-1/8"
- Inlet Temperature (Cold) 40 Degrees to 85 Degrees F
- Inlet Temperature (Hot) 120 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Standards CSA B125, ASSE1017
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.