Lathe,3 HP,220V,60 Hz
- Item # 36VE18
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1794224K
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Lathe
- Motor HP 3
- Phase 3
- Voltage 220
- Hz 60
- Swing Over Bed (In.) 24
- Distance Between Centers (In.) 42
- Swing Over Cross Slide (In.) 21
- Spindle Taper MT-2
- Spindle Bore (In.) 5/8
- Number of Spindle Speeds Variable
- Spindle Speed (RPM) 40 to 3500
- Bed Width (In.) 24
- Cross Travel (In.) 4-1/2
- Tailstock Taper MT-2
- Tailstock Travel (In.) 4-1/2"
- Number of Threads (In.) 0
- Thread Range (In.) 1-1/4 to 8
- Number of Threads (mm) 0
- Overall Length 89"
- Overall Width 28"
- Overall Height 65"
- Features Sliding headstock with electronic variable speed and digital RPM readout for accurate speed adjustments. Spindle lock and built in spindle indexing on the headstock for drilling hole patterns, routing flutes, and other equally spaced features. Vacuum system provides quick method of chucking bowl blanks. 15-amp quad receptacle for easy reach of powered accessories. Two 100W task lamps provide ideal lighting. Air nozzle with quick connect for clearing dust/chips. Set of dead centers which hold a spindle for visual comparison. Laser etched quill is self ejecting. Two position mount for the optional bed extension. Brass tipped knockout bar concentrates the action in the sliding handle; the brass tip will not damage drive centers. Attached tool caddy allows convenient access to centers, wrenches, etc. Tailstock has internal storage for additional accessories. Chrome trimmed handwheels are ergonomic for a comfortable feel. Magnetic-backed remote on/off switch can be moved anywhere on the machine. A variable frequency drive allows this machine to run on single or three phase power.
- Includes Sliding headstock. Rubber tool mat. Quad receptacle. Guard. Gooseneck lamps (bulbs not included). Vacuum chuck. Adjustable 14-inch tool rest with bevel. Comparator bracket. Tailstock quill with laser-etched scale. Tailstock handwheel. Tailstock storage cavity. Magnetic-backed remote switch.Leveling feet.Digital readout
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.